Welcome, Maniacs, to the weekly series where we help you catch up on some of the original reporting done by other sites in the vast MMA landscape. Like brothers Nick and Nate Diaz pictured above, we can all "get along."
Teaming up with MMA sites like MiddleEasy, Cage Potato, Fight Opinion and Five Ounces of Pain, we'll provide an opportunity for all MMA fans to read some fresh and original voices in the sport.
This week, Five Ounces of Pain gets Pat Healy's thoughts on his win over Maximo Blanco, MMA Payout interviews one of the stars of the new MMA film 'Warrior' and NBC Sports gets an exclusive first .hand look into Dominick Cruz's training
The full list of links is after the jump.
- Exclusive Dominick Cruz training diary (NBC Sports MMA)
- Knockout of the day: Derek Boyle's flying knee (Cage Potato)
- Bam vs. Wild: Pat Healy talks his win over Maximo Blanco (Five Ounces of Pain)
- Jed Meshaw on Dana White's most philosophical question asked on The Ultimate Fighter (Fight Opinion)
- Interview with 'Warrior' star Joel Edgerton (MMA Payout)
- How FOX can take UFC mainstream (BleacherReport.com/MMA)