Welcome, Maniacs, to the weekly series where we help you catch up on some of the original reporting done by other sites in the vast MMA landscape. Like Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz pictured above, we can all "get along."
Teaming up with MMA sites like MiddleEasy, NBC Sports, Fight Opinion and Cage Potato, we'll provide an opportunity for all MMA fans to read some fresh and original voices in the sport.
This week, NBC Sports has a live chat with Dana White (today), Five Ounces of Pain speaks with Jorge Rivera and Fight Opinion discusses whether Dan Henderson's victory over Fedor builds a case for TRT acceptance.
The full list of links is after the jump.- UFC 133 staff predictions (LowKick)
- Live chat with Dana White at 1:00 p.m. ET (today) (NBC Sports MMA)
- The animated gif guide to MMA failure part II (Cage Potato)
- Exclusive - Jorge Rivera: I don't put pressure on myself to knock guys out (Five Ounces of Pain)
- Just a friendly reminder that Zuffa don't play (MMA Convert)
- Dan Henderson's win over Fedor builds momentum for TRT usage/acceptance (Fight Opinion)
- Saliverry offers MMA instruction via phone app (MMA Payout)
- Tito Ortiz's best quotes leading into the fight (BleacherReport.com/MMA)