Welcome, Maniacs, to the weekly series where we help you catch up on some of the original reporting done by other sites in the vast MMA landscape. Like B.J. Penn and Matt Hughes pictured above, we can all "get along."
Teaming up with MMA sites like Low Kick, NBC Sports, Fight Opinion and MMA Payout, we'll provide an opportunity for all MMA fans to read some fresh and original voices in the sport.
This week, The Fight Nerd reviews a South Korean film about a famous boxer , Five Ounces of Pain speaks with Martin Kampmann about his upcoming fight and Low Kick interviews Brendan Schaub.
The full list of links is after the jump.
- Interview with UFC 134's Brendan Schaub (LowKick)
- Matt Mitrione talks about his upcoming fight with Cheick Kongo (NBC Sports MMA)
- Five ways for Jon Fitch to get another title shot (Cage Potato)
- Martin Kampmann believes he'll have a tough fight on his hands with Rick Story (Five Ounces of Pain)
- MMA's reach expanding, but sport remains the same (MMA Fighting)
- 63-Year Old Pulls a Jon Jones, Foils Crime (5thRound)
- Ronda Rousey breaks down her latest fight (MiddleEasy)
- James Toney taking MMA seriously (MMA Convert)
- South Korea's 'Champion' movie review (TheFightNerd)
- Interview with Tom 'Kong' Watson (Fight Opinion)
- Anderson Silva featured in Budweiser commercial (MMA Payout)
- Dana White says 'Shogun' is two wins away from a title shot (BleacherReport.com/MMA)