Fucking EH. The season is finally winding down. We are down to the final five, and I personally believe the cream has risen to the top. The Live event this weekend should get us down to the final three for UFC RIO. Rio will end this season and our money pool, so we couldn't have asked for better timing on this one. Congrats guys.
- Welterweight Bout: Dan Hardy vs. Chris Lytle
- Lightweight Bout: Jim Miller vs. Ben Henderson
- Lightweight Bout: Charles Oliveira vs. Donald Cerrone
- Welterweight Bout: Amir Sadollah vs. Duane Ludwig
- Bantamweight Bout: Joseph Benavidez vs. Eddie Wineland
- Middleweight Bout: Ed Herman vs. Kyle Noke
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Karlos Vemola vs. Ronny Markes
- Lightweight Bout: Cole Miller vs. T.J. O'Brien
148 Ulf Murphy
144 David W-S
These two forgot to make picks.
These two were awesome fucking players and either of them could have easily won this thing with a bit more effort.