Welcome, Maniacs, to the weekly series where we help you catch up on some of the original reporting done by other sites in the vast MMA landscape. Like Urijah Faber and Rosie O'Donnell pictured above, we can all "get along."
Teaming up with MMA sites like MMAConvert, NBC Sports, MiddleEasy and TheFightNerd, we'll provide an opportunity for all MMA fans to read some fresh and original voices in the sport.
This week, Lowkick gives away Anderson Silva's latest book, MMAConvert fully explains just what testosterone replacement therapy is and The Fight Nerd gets the latest scoop on EA Sports MMA.
The full list of links is after the jump.
- Faber's legacy on the line at UFC 132 (NBC Sports MMA)
- Nine classic fights from the cast of UFC 132 (Cage Potato)
- Grappling with issues - June 29, 2011 (Five Ounces of Pain)
- Testosterone replacement therapy for dummies (MMA Convert)
- EA Sports MMA might not be dead after all (TheFightNerd)
- MMA: Is TRT becoming the default excuse for cheating in MMA? (BleacherReport.com/MMA)