With UFC 130: "Rampage vs. Hamill" just around the corner, the latest episode of "Ultimate Insider" has decided to honor one of the shows headliners, Quinton Jackson, with a top-eight countdown of the greatest one-punch knockouts in UFC history.
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy -- a countdown list!
The beauty of these lists are the subjective nature with which they are decided upon and the ensuing argument over who actually has it right.
So did UFC get its list correct? Is their some obvious bias here with their number one choice? What would yours be?
Which one-punch knockout do you feel deserves the number one spot?
8. Melvin Guillard destroys Rick Davis at UFC 60 (63 votes)
7. Rashad Evans sleeps Chuck Liddell at UFC 88 (513 votes)
6. Carlos Condit's left hook lands first on Dan Hardy at UFC 120 (121 votes)
5. Josh Koscheck suspends Yoshiyuki Yoshida's consciousness at UFC Fight Night 16 (51 votes)
4. Nate Marquardt turns Demian Maia inside out at UFC 102 (147 votes)
3. Dan Henderson sends Michael Bisping's head into the nosebleeds at UFC 100 (2173 votes)
2. Anderson Silva's backpedaling jab of death on Forrest Griffin at UFC 101 (370 votes)
1. Quinton Jackson gets his revenge on Wanderlei Silva with a one-hitter quitter at UFC 92 (365 votes)
My pick for number one isn't on this list (explain in comments) (118 votes)
3921 total votes