Each fight week, the staff of MMAmania.com goes above and beyond to ensure that our mixed martial arts (MMA) readers are well-aware of who is fighting, when and why it is (or isn't) important.
We did it again for UFC 140: "Jones vs. Machida," which takes place at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, later this evening (Dec. 10, 2011). Since Monday, our team has been churning out all sorts of dynamic content to get you pumped up about this weekend's match-ups, as well as give you the best forum to share your thoughts and/or predictions.
Whether it was Brian Hemminger providing fight-by-fight breakdowns of the UFC 140 pay-per-view (PPV) main card, Patrick L. Stumberg dishing on the Facebook and ION "Prelims" or Jesse Holland penning his must-read UFC 140 predictions, preview and analysis.
Fight day (that's today) is no different, with high chief Thomas Myers and Geno Mrosko (that's me) going through the main card match-ups one final time before showtime. And let's remember the brilliance of Sergio Hernandez and his "History in the Making" series, as well as Kevin Haggerty, whose "Behind the Numbers" threads help us get statistically set for the fights that are about to unfold.
It's a large dose of information to digest. And there is much more than the actual UFC 140 fight card preview coverage that we are going to pass along below (Be sure to check our UUFC 140 fight card: Previews, predictions and a complete guide to "Jones vs. Machida" post for the ridiculously in-depth skinny).
Therefore, it's likely that unless you are glued to this site as much as we are each day and night, that a story or two might have slipped through the cracks. Here is your chance to get up to speed on our UFC 140 preview and predictions posts.
Check them all out after the jump:
- UFC 140 fight card: Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida preview
- UFC 140 fight card: Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida eras (not just a world title) on the line
- UFC 140 fight card: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira preview
- UFC 140 fight card: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira -- this is the rematch
- UFC 140 fight card: Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira preview
- UFC 140 fight card: Tito Ortiz vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, a battle for UFC futures
- UFC 140 fight card: Mark Hominick vs. Chan Sung Jung preview
- UFC 140 fight card: Mark Hominick fights with heavy heart against Chan Sung Jung
- UFC 140 fight card: Claude Patrick vs. Brian Ebersole preview
- UFC 140 fight card: Claude Patrick using home-field advantage against Brian Ebersole
UFC 140 PPV Preview
UFC 140 ION "Prelims" Preview
UFC 140 Facebook "Prelims" Preview
UFC 140 Odds and Betting Guide
UFC 140 Behind the Numbers
- Behind the UFC 140 numbers: Jon Jones vs. Lyoto Machida complete statistical breakdown
- Behind the UFC 140 numbers: Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira complete statistical breakdown
That should do it on the preview front. For anything else you need to get up to speed on UFC 140 be sure to check out our comprehensive event archive right here.
Remember, too, that MMAmania.com will provide LIVE blow-by-blow, round-by-round coverage of UFC 140, beginning with the preliminary card bouts on Facebook scheduled for 5:30 p.m. ET. In addition, we will also provide LIVE, real-time results of the main card action as it happens throughout the evening this weekend.
You don't need to go anywhere else. Ever. We've clearly got you covered every step of the way.