Each fight week, the staff of MMAmania.com goes above and beyond to ensure that our mixed martial arts (MMA) readers are well-aware of who is fighting, when and why it is (or isn't) important.
We did it again for UFC 139: "Shogun vs. Henderson," which takes place at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif., later this evening (Sat., Nov. 19, 2011). Since Monday, our team has been churning out all sorts of dynamic content to get you pumped up about this weekend's match ups, as well as give you the best forum to share your thoughts and/or predictions.
Whether it was Brian Hemminger providing fight-by-fight breakdowns of the UFC 139 pay-per-view (PPV) main card, Patrick L. Stumberg dishing on the Facebook and Spike TV "Prelims" or Jesse Holland penning his must-read UFC 139 predictions, preview and analysis.
Fight day (that's today) is no different with, Geno Mrosko and Thomas Myers (that's me) going through the main card match ups one final time before showtime. And let's remember the brilliance of Sergio Hernandez and his "History in the Making" series, as well as Kevin Haggerty, whose "Behind the Numbers" threads help us get statistically set for the fights that are about to unfold.
It's a large dose of information to digest. And there is much more than the actual UFC 139 fight card preview coverage that we are going to pass along below (Be sure to check our UFC 139 fight card: Previews, predictions and a complete guide to "Shogun vs Henderson" post for the ridiculously in-depth skinny).
Therefore, it's likely that unless you are glued to this site as much as we are each day and night, that a story or two might have slipped through the cracks. Here is your chance to get up to speed on our UFC 139 preview and predictions posts.
Check them all out after the jump:
- UFC 139 fight card: Shogun Rua vs Dan Henderson preview
- UFC 139 fight card: Mauricio Rua vs Dan Henderson a classic MMA matchmaking masterpiece
- UFC 139 fight card: Wanderlei Silva vs Cung Le preview
- UFC 139 fight card: Wanderlei Silva vs Cung Le -- out with the old, in with the older?
- UFC 139 fight card: Urijah Faber vs Brian Bowles preview
- UFC 139 fight card: Urijah Faber vs Brian Bowles battle tonight for a second championship Cruz chance
- UFC 139 fight card: Martin Kampmann vs Rick Story preview
- UFC 139 fight card: Rick Story vs Martin Kampmann promise a welterweight war
- UFC 139 fight card: Kyle Kingsbury vs Stephan Bonnar preview
- UFC 139 fight card: Stephan Bonnar returns against streaking Kyle Kingsbury
UFC 139 PPV Preview
UFC 139 SpikeTV "Prelims" Preview
UFC 139 Facebook "Prelims" Preview
UFC 139 Odds and Betting Guide
UFC 139 Behind the Numbers
That should do it on the preview front. For anything else you need to get up to speed on UFC 139 be sure to check out our comprehensive event archive right here.
Remember, too, that MMAmania.com will provide LIVE blow-by-blow, round-by-round coverage of UFC 139, beginning with the preliminary card bouts on Facebook scheduled for 5:30 p.m. ET. In addition, we will also provide LIVE, real-time results of the main card action as it happens throughout the evening this weekend.
You don't need to go anywhere else. Ever. We've clearly got you covered every step of the way.