On the eve of Bellator Fighting Championships’ much-anticipated matchup between Joe Soto and Joe Warren, the fighters competing in tomorrow’s event participated in an official weigh-in earlier this evening -- all making weight.
Bellator 27 will be broadcast live in prime time nationwide on Thursday on FOX Sports Net and during special Bellator highlight shows this Saturday night on NBC and mun2.
The official results of the weigh-in are as follows:
- Joe Soto (144.8) vs. Joe Warren (143.6) – Featherweight title fight
- Travis Reddinger (135) vs. Ulysses Gomez (135.2) – Bantamweight tournament fight
- Zach Makovsky (134.4) vs. Nick Mamalis (135.8) – Bantamweight tournament fight
- Bryan Goldsby (135.8) vs. Ed West (135) – Bantamweight tournament fight
Local Feature Fights (un-aired):
- Andrew Craig (184) vs. Rodrigo Pinheiro (185)
- Aaron Barringer (154.4) vs. Gilbert Jimenez (154.2)
- Dale Mitchell (264.2) vs. Richard Odoms (260.4)
- Joe Christopher (170.6) vs. Andrew Chappelle (169.9)
- Jon Kirk (205) vs. Shane Faulkner (204.6)
- Steven Peterson (145.5) vs. Ernest de la Cruz (144.4)
All fighters looked good and ready to go. Soto wants to put an end to Joe Warren, bet on him looking for an emphatic finish tomorrow night!