Coker announced on Hardocore Sports Radio's Fight Show that Overem will be defending the heavy weight title in May, to a opponent yet be decided. It will be interesting to see who is opponent will be with Fedor fighting Werdum. I would like to see Rogers get the chance personally.
- Erin Toughill will be the next opponent for Cris Cyborg, targeting a late summer title fight.
- The 145 pound women's tournament will have a Summertime launch.
- Nick Diaz will go up and down in weight, fight out of his weight class but also defend the welterweight title.
- Herschel Walker will want to fight again and Strikeforce will support him. The $600 purse took care of licensing fees, as he was not fighting for a purse and donated his purse to charity.
- Despite WEC and UFC pay per views, Strikeforce is still targeting April CBS show.
- Jake Shields offered fight contract but not yet signed.
- Mousasi vs King Mo: will happen but not yet confirmed.