MMAmania.com senior writer, Jesse Holland, was recently back ranting on the radio, speaking with Ariel Helwani of MMARated.com to discuss UFC 83: "Serra vs. St. Pierre 2."
To listen to the audio segment right now click here.
Holland and Helwani covered the main card bouts in great detail, providing one last look at the historic foray of the UFC into Canada for the first time ever.
Here are the highlights:
- Can Serra pull off the upset again?
- Will GSP get too nervous in front of the Montreal crowd?
- Did Matt Serra cross the line with all his comments leading up to the fight?
- What to expect from Franklin vs. Lutter?
- How easily, if so, will Michael Bisping defeat Charles McCarthy?
- Why has McCarthy been so confrontational?
- Is this do-or-die for Kalib Starnes?
- Is Nate Quarry full healthy?
- How good can Cain Velazquez be?
There's lots more right here. Check it out when you have some time and feel free to rip Jesse a new one in the comments sections below.